CAN I TRUST YOU?

Hello pal,

My name is Dwayne Zachary Chamma Jr. A United States Army and a member of the USARPAC Medical Team that was stationed in Baghdad, for the United States; we have about 9.2 million US dollars that we want to move out of the country.

My partners and I need a good partner, someone we can trust to actualize this venture. The money is from oil proceeds and legal. But we are moving it by diplomatic means to your house directly or a safe and secured location of your choice using diplomatic courier services.

But can we trust you? Once the funds get to you, you take your 30% out and keep our own 70%. Your own part of this deal is to find a safe place where the funds can be sent to. Our own part is sending it to you.

I am among the 50,000 US soldiers left behind to train Iraqi soldiers. If you are interested I will furnish you with more details, but the question is can I trust you?

Urgently waiting your response.

Your buddy,
Dwayne Zachary Chamma.



Sender IP: 211.29.132.185, Sydney Australia
Actual sender IP: 50.22.91.35, belongs to "Softlayer Technologies" in Dallas TX, one of many cloud server supporters to scammers everywhere.
From name: Dwayne Zachary
From address: dwaynezac@usml.com
Actual sender: lymford@optusnet.com.au
Replies redirect to: dwaynezchm@yahoo.com.cn

1 comment:


  1. Dear Beloved,

    Good day to you .I have a business proposal which made me to contact and I believe at the end both of us will be happy.So I will like you to read bellow carefully and let me know your mind.

    The business is about the transfer of huge fund left here by one of
    our Bank client who is among the people that died in the Saudi Arabia stampede during this year hajj.
    http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-34346449 you can watch and read about it via this link.

    Well, before I can give you the details of the fund and the amount that is involve, I will briefly tell you who I am. I am Mr. Joseph Colum, the Regional Director of Trans United Bank Plc Cotonou Benin Republic . I oversee the Activities of all the Trans United International Bank in this bellow listed countries, Benin Republic,
    Togo, Ghana, Cote d'Ivoire, Senegal , Bukina Faso,mali, Niger, Chad and Guinea Conakry. But we are head quartered in Cotonou Benin Republic where I control all the countries listed above.

    If you are interested kindly contact me through my private email address for more ditails :

    mrjohnculman@gmail.com

    Waiting to hear from you.
    Mr.Joseph Colum.

    ReplyDelete