Please i need your help‏

Dear Friend,

I am Vicky Street, An Auditor of a Bank here in Thailand and I
discovered an abandoned sum of $9.4 Million United States dollars in
an account that belongs to one of our foreign customers who died along
with his entire family. Since his death, none of his next-of-kin or
relations has come forward to lay claims for this money as the heir
and the funds can't be release from his account unless someone applies
for claim as the next-of-kin to the deceased as indicated in our
banking guidelines. Upon this discovery, I now seek your permission to
have you stand as a next of kin to the deceased. Before it gets
confiscated or declared unserviceable by the Security Finance Firm. As
all documentations will be carefully worked out by me for the funds
($9.4 Million United States dollars) to be released. If you are
interested email me at vickystreetb@hotmail.com or
vickystreetn@yahoo.co.th Thank You.

No comments:

Post a Comment