Dear beloved one in Christ‏

Dear beloved one in Christ,

I'm Mrs.Debbie Freeman from Utah,United State of America but presently in London,Uk, I am 69 years old, I am deaf i don't hear and I'm suffering from a long time cancer of the breast,From all indication my condition is really deteriorating, and doctor Silver have courageously advised me that I may not live beyond the next Three months, this is because the cancer stage has reached a critical stage and my health is really worse now, I was brought up in an Orphanage home, and i was married to my late husband Johnson Freeman for twenty years without any child can i trust you ?.

My husband and Me are true Christian's, We lived all day in London,Uk, since he was working here as a contractor and got share's with Coca cola Company here, but quiteunfortunately,he died in a fire burnt, he burn to ashes none of is body was found.


As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the Bank in
London,Uk. I will also issue a letter of authority to the bank, which will prove
that you are the new beneficiary of my funds.Please assure me that you will
act accordingly as I stated herein.Hope to hear from you soonest.

Reply To debbiefreeman@e-mail.ua



Your's Sincerely Sister in Christ,

Mrs.Debbie Freeman.

No comments:

Post a Comment