REQUEST FOR URGENT COOPERATION

Dear Sir/Madam,

SUBJECT: PAYMENT OF ABANDONED FUND VALUED USD34.6M ONLY.

I am writing concerning a case of an abandoned US34.6M in account belonging to one of our late customer.

Be informed that some time ago, a total sum of USD34.6M was sent to our Bank (AFFIN BANK BERHAD)
from Africa for onward transfer to a beneficiaries account, but due to his inability to provide verifiable
evidence of source of Fund as requested by our Central Bank of Malaysia, he abandoned the fund without
any words from him for the last 1year.

I am compelled to write you in good faith and request your honest cooperation so that you will come forward
and present yourself as the beneficiary of this money, I will use my official position as the Head
International Remittance and release this funds to you, thereafter we will share 40% to you, and 60% to me.

If you are interested please revert back to me urgently to enable me inform you what to do urgently.

Kindly furnish me with the below information via my private email: mhharon@blumail.org to enable me make
some necessary changes in the system immediately and remit fund to you.

1. Your Full name and address
2. Your Telephone and Fax numbers
3. Occupation, Position, Sex and Marital Status and Age.

I am waiting for your urgent reply in order to apply funds; hence you should treat as urgent and of top
confidential.

Sincerely yours,

Mr. Mohd S. Suffian Haji Haron
End of Message.

No comments:

Post a Comment