Good Day,‏ (from email: alanreid65@outlook.com)


Good Day,

My name is Alad Rein, from the United Kingdom. I am an Assistant Exchange Manager of the Coin Finance Security Group (PTY) London, United Kingdom

I have a profiling amount in excess of Forty Million Five Hundred Thousand US Dollars ($40,500.000.00), which I seek you to accommodate for me. I need your assistants and support to transfer the sum of Forty Million Five Hundred Thousand US Dollars out of the Coin Finance Security Group (PTY), to your bank account in your country. You will be rewarded with 40% of the total sum for your partnership and support. Can you handle this?

SOURCE OF FUNDS:

The $40,500.000.00 is an abandoned money and it belongs to our late customers Mr. Alan Williams, A British multi-millionaire Tycoon, Who died with his family in Tanzania safari plane crash, in 20th October 2005, leaving behind his contract sum unclaimed in the finance security company for safe keeping and without any beneficiary.

YOUR ROLE:

All I need from you is to stand as the beneficiary of the above mentioned sum and I will re-profile the funds with your data, which will enable the financial security company to transfer the sum to you. I have decided to use this sum to relocate to the American continent for investment in good business. The whole process of the transaction will take up to 10 days for a successful completion of the fund transfer to your bank account in your country. After the successful transfer of the fund to your bank account, I will visit you in your country for share of the $40,500.000.00, according to the percentage indicated.

The transaction has to be concluded as soon as I confirm your readiness to proceed with me, I will provide you with more details on how to execute this transaction.

Thank you very much.

Regards,
Alad Rein

No comments:

Post a Comment