FROM DIPLOMAT S.K WILLIAMS...‏

from: DIPLOMAT S.K WILLIAMS (support@arena-atc.ru)


FROM DIPLOMAT S.K WILLIAMS




I'm Diplomat S.K WILLIAMS; I have been trying to reach you on your telephone about an hour now just to inform you about my successful
arrival in Charlotte Douglas International Airport with your two consignment boxes worth $10.5 Million United State Dollars which I have been instructed by President of Federal Republic of Nigeria to be delivered to you. please kindly reconfirm to me your destination information.

The Airport authority demanded for all the legal back up papers to prove to them that the fund is no way related with drug nor fraud money, I have presented the papers I handed to them and they are very much pleased with the papers Please try and reach me with my international roaming number +1 9192996030 as I can not afford to spend more time here due to other delivery I have to take care of in New Mexico.

I want you to know that you have 24 hours to call me on phone +1 9192996030 As you may know I do not want the security company where this
Consignment is lodged to start raising an eye brow because of the length of time it has stayed. However, before the delivery is effected, we need you to reconfirm the following information so that the funds will not be delivered to someone else.

1.Full Name
2.Residential Address
3.Direct Telephone Numbers,

After verification of the information with what I have on file, I shall contact you so that we can make arrangements on the exact time I will be bringing your package to your residential address. Send the requested information so that we can proceed.


Regard.
Diplomat S.K Williams
Phone +1 9192996030

2 comments:

  1. Just out of curiosity, took the play further. They actually sent a check to my PO Box with instructions. As instructed, after cashing, they wanted me to deliver a junk of cash to someone in PA.
    Check looked like printed paper, with grammar mistakes, lol.
    Btw, the guy in PA was sold another business idea, in connect to these checks, so it kinda works with uneducated people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you're looking to lose pounds then you absolutely need to jump on this totally brand new custom keto meal plan.

    To create this keto diet, certified nutritionists, fitness couches, and professional chefs have united to produce keto meal plans that are powerful, convenient, money-efficient, and fun.

    Since their launch in 2019, 1000's of individuals have already remodeled their body and health with the benefits a smart keto meal plan can give.

    Speaking of benefits; clicking this link, you'll discover eight scientifically-confirmed ones given by the keto meal plan.

    ReplyDelete