It's been a pretty laborious start so I honestly did not have the chance to contact u.....‏

from: Melissa Martin (MelissaMartinL1@yandex.com)


Hi there again.
Last time I forgot it, but now, here I've remembered the scene I was in search for:
In 2010 a series of inserts were made for the Denmark-Danish channel TV 2 (Denmark)-TV 2's "Bavian" (Baboon) weekend programming block, that had Elmo from Sesamgade introduce the next show. These segments ran for a few months and were replaced with a announcer between each show.


Did you pick up the package?... Please E-mail me as fast as possible.

Melissa Martin


Content-Type: text/html; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable









Hi there again.
Last time I forgot it, but now, here I've remembered the scene I was in search for:
In 2010 a series of inserts were made for the Denmark-Danish channel TV 2 (Denmark)-TV 2's "Bavian" (Baboon) weekend programming block, that had Elmo from Sesamgade introduce the next show. These segments ran for a few months and were replaced with a announcer between each show.


Did you pick up the package?... Please E-mail me as fast as possible.

Melissa Martin















Yes, the HTML code was built incorrectly in this spam email, lol.

1 comment:

  1. Your Affiliate Profit Machine is ready -

    Plus, earning money online using it is as easy as 1...2...3!

    Here are the steps to make it work...

    STEP 1. Input into the system which affiliate products you want to push
    STEP 2. Add push button traffic (it takes JUST 2 minutes)
    STEP 3. Watch the affiliate system grow your list and sell your affiliate products on it's own!

    Are you ready to start making money?

    Click here to make money with the system

    ReplyDelete