It's been a pretty laborious start so I honestly did not have the chance to contact u.....‏

from: Melissa Martin (MelissaMartinL1@yandex.com)


Hi there again.
Last time I forgot it, but now, here I've remembered the scene I was in search for:
In 2010 a series of inserts were made for the Denmark-Danish channel TV 2 (Denmark)-TV 2's "Bavian" (Baboon) weekend programming block, that had Elmo from Sesamgade introduce the next show. These segments ran for a few months and were replaced with a announcer between each show.


Did you pick up the package?... Please E-mail me as fast as possible.

Melissa Martin


Content-Type: text/html; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable









Hi there again.
Last time I forgot it, but now, here I've remembered the scene I was in search for:
In 2010 a series of inserts were made for the Denmark-Danish channel TV 2 (Denmark)-TV 2's "Bavian" (Baboon) weekend programming block, that had Elmo from Sesamgade introduce the next show. These segments ran for a few months and were replaced with a announcer between each show.


Did you pick up the package?... Please E-mail me as fast as possible.

Melissa Martin















Yes, the HTML code was built incorrectly in this spam email, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment