I am indeed sorry for contacting you through this means. However, I assure you that it is confidential and genuine. I am Husain Ali from Burkina faso to President Barack Obama. We know about the current war in Libya.
We know also that many families have lost a lot and are losing more on a daily basis and I need your help to secure some of these funds because these are hard-earned money. There funds are proceeds of contracts executed by the family. Examples are BP’s US$900M Libyan oil exploration contract in 2007, shares in Juventus Football Club, Eni: the Italian oil giant, and Pearson: the parent company of Penguin and Financial Times. Also some money was made from investments in numerous financial institutions, including Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan Chase and the Carlyle Group.
In order to ensure that all their assets are not frozen illegally by the western government, I moved some money out through diplomatic security means as a consignment and deposited them in a Security Company in Burkina Faso, where they were registered as personal effects. There are two consignments with the sum of (US $37.5, million) in each. I want you to help me receive them. Please note that further details will be made available upon proper understanding and agreement.
I shall offer you 35% of the total sum and you will also help me invest the other 65% of in any lucrative business in your country. Serious negations are currently going on for peace to return to Libya. I should be able to travel afterwards and probably meet you. I guarantee you that this venture is risk free giving that the funds are certified clean and the services of a qualified Solicitor from your country will be retained. If you are interested, kindly get back to me for further details through my private Email address: (firstname.lastname@example.org) Otherwise, please delete this email and I say thanks for your time.