More of these stupid Ideal Tax Solution LLC emails

subject: In regards to your IRS tax investigation.‏
message:
Dear YOUR NAME,
This tax investigation is a new technique our company is recently implementing. I will be able to pull your transcripts for the last 10 years on your IRS account. In most cases once this procedure is done it will be much easier to analyse and settle your case for ever.
Call me at 1-877-580-5715
Your favorite tax analyst,
Jason Bowman
Senior Tax Analyst
Ideal Tax Solution, LLC
www.idealtaxsolution.org

subject: I just heard back from management‏
message:
Dear YOUR NAME,
I heard back from my management and was able to get you approved for a discounted rate on your IRS resolution fees.
Contact me at 1-877-580-5715
Your favorite tax analyst,
Jason Bowman
Senior Tax Analyst
Ideal Tax Solution, LLC
www.idealtaxsolution.org

subject: New IRS hardship qualifications‏
message:
Dear YOUR NAME,
Yes, I would love to help you with your IRS debt. What is the best way to contact you so we can go over your options?
Call me at 1-877-580-5715
Your favorite tax analyst,
Jason Bowman
Senior Tax Analyst
Ideal Tax Solution, LLC
www.idealtaxsolution.org

4 comments:

  1. My profiel is not fake profiel,this is my origenal profiel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These people are indeed scammers, I fell for one of their lies. Most of the people working there have criminal records and there is no backround check on employees. Consumer beware.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's a legit company with the same name at .com instead of .org. I have received over 100 emails from .org in less than a week. I have no tax problem, of course..
    I would think the legit company is trying to do something.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also just received one of their scam emails. Apparently "Jason Bowman" is very interested in helping me with my non-existent "problem". I suppose they just hope to work the numbers game and eventually connect with someone that actually has a problem. To me it looks like the ".com" and ".org" versions of the site are the same company.

    ReplyDelete