Tom Crist Donation!!!!‏

I, Tom Crist, the Canadian man that won a 40 million Canadian dollar lottery prize and i am writing to inform you that Google in alliance with Facebook and other Email Providers have submitted your Email-Address to receive 1,200,000.00 million dollars from me, as I have decided to give all my winnings away to charity, individuals and organisations.

For claims, send me your
*Full-Names:
*Age:
*Phone-Number:
*Home Address:
*Country:

Please follow the links below to confirm my identity and to clear all doubts;


http://www.news.com.au/finance/money/canada-man-tom-crist-to-give-away-entire-42m-lottery-win-to-charity/story-e6frfmci-1226785426474

Mr. Tom Crist





From: imendoza@ugr.es
Replies to: tomcrist21@rogers.com
Conclusion: anonymous, scamming douche-bag

1 comment:

  1. HOT CAM MODELS NEEDED!
    PROFIT UP TO $10,000 EVERY WEEK.
    REGISTER AS A BONGA MODELS WEBCAM MODEL TODAY!

    ReplyDelete