REPLY IMMEDIATELY‏

Greetings,

I am David Thorburn Chief Operating Officer, Clydesdale Bank. I am getting in
touch with you regarding the estate of a deceased client with similar last
name and an investment placed under our banks management 10 years ago. I
believe would be of interest to you In the year 2001, the subject matter;
came to our bank to engage in business discussions with our private banking
division. He informed us that he had a financial portfolio of fifty million
united states dollars ($50,000,000,00).I want you to stand as the bona-fide
next of kin to the deceased.

My proposal; you share the same surname With our late client; We share the
proceeds 50% for me, 50% for you Should you be interested i shall provide you
with more details of this transaction.

I await your response.
E-mail :thorburn.david42uk@yahoo.com.hk

Regards,
David Thorburn.


--- This message has been scanned for viruses and dangerous content by
MailScanner, and is believed to be clean.



Sender IP: 201.30.148.10, traces to Brazil
Actual sender IP (hidden): 82.128.16.207, traces to Nigeria
From name: DAVID THORBURN
From address: david.thorburn43uk@clydesdalebank.com
Replies redirect to: david_thorburn21uk@yahoo.com.hk

1 comment:

  1. yep I got it too. But I hd to be smart in reply...because I knew it was a scam and was cranky. My reply..

    Oh sure, let me tell you I will take anything you have! Sure but you send me the money first, and after 60 days when it is cleared (and no money is sent as any kind of clearing or laywers fees from me first) then I will send you a unspecified amount of currency. This is a bonfide offer for a bonifide next of kin. Indeed.

    ReplyDelete