With Due Respect‏

With Due Respect
I sourced your email from a human resource profile database in the chamber; my name is
Mr
Isa Ahmed. Account officer to late Mr. Morris Thompson from America who is a gold merchant Agent here in Ouagadougou Burkina Faso, a well known Philan thropist before he died. He made a Will stating that $15.6 Million dollars should begiven to a citizen of our choice overseas. I have made a random draw and your e-mail address was picked as the beneficiary to this Will.

I am particularly interested in securing this money from the Bank because they have issued a notice instructing me been the account officer to produce thebeneficiary of this before end Septembre. 2011 else the money will be credited tothe Government treasury as per law here. It is my utmostdesire to execute theWill of my late client Mr. Morris Thompson since he is no more alive, both wife Thelma Thompson, and daughter Sheryl Thompson.

If you are interested, you are required to contact me immediately to start the documentation process with the help of a legal practitioner. I urge you to contact me immediately for further details bearing in mind that the Bank has given us a date limit,

please act fast. I await your urgent response. Meanwhile I request on your return mail, kindly re-send me your data's informations:kindly contact me on my email address isaahmed22222@gmail.com



Your Full Name..........................
Your Sex........................... ......
YourAge........................... .......
Your Country....................... .......
Your pass or photo.......................
Your Occupation.................... ......
Your Personal Mobile Number.........
Your Personal Fax Number.............
However, feel free to ask me any question and I promise to clarify you on any doubts. Transaction with.
Mr Isa Ahmed.
BANK OF AFRICA.
Ouagadougou Burkina Faso
West Africa



Sender IP: 121.101.151.226, traces to India
Actual sender IP (hidden): 41.203.229.242, traces to Burkina Faso
From name: Mr Isa Hmed
From address: isa_ahmed2000@sify.com
Replies redirect to: isaahmed22222@gmail.com
It's funny that they conceal their actual sender information even when it says they actually come from where they claim to be coming from. I guess that's what makes scammers so stupid.

No comments:

Post a Comment