TREAT VERY CONFIDENTIAL & URGENT RESPONSE‏

FROM THE DESK OF DR. ABU ALI.
BILL AND EXCHANGE MANAGER,
AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK
OUAGADOUGOU, BURKINA FASO.
WEST AFRICA.

Dear Friend,

This message might meet you in utmost surprise, however,it's due to my urgent need for foreign partner that made me to contact you for this transaction. I am a banker by profession from Burkina faso in west Africa and currently the bill and exchange manager of the bank.I have the opportunity of transferring the left over funds of ($15million) of one of my bank clients who died along with his entire family on 31 July 2000 in a plane crash.
You can confirm the genuineness of the deceased death by clicking on this web site :http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/859479.stm

Hence,i am inviting you for a business deal where this money can be shared between us in the ratio of 60/30 while 10% will be mapped out for expenses.If you agree to my business proposal.further details of the transfer will be forwarded to you as soon as i receive your return mail.

Thanks and GOD bless you and your family at large have a great day.
Yours Brotherly,
Dr.Abu Ali.


Sender IP: 217.146.183.228, belongs to Yahoo! Europe
Actual sender IP (hidden): 196.28.246.98, traces to Burkina Faso
From name: Ali
From address: dr.abu001_ali@sify.com

1 comment:

  1. LOL! These emails kill me! For the most part, the dead giveaway for me is the grammatical errors. Any reputable company would have someone proofread their correspondences before sending them out, or at least use the spell checker on the computer! I must admit though, they almost got me with the "You've won a $1000 gift card from the Home Depot!" How do they get the company logo and everything? When you go to the site it seems so legit, but the URL does not have Home Depot in it so that gave me my first clue. The second indication it was a scam was that it asked all my personal information: name, address, phone number, date of birth, etc... But my "duh" moment came when I realized I hadn't entered any kind of contest with the Home Depot! I hope these people don't succeed with these scams. I know they get a lot of elderly people and that is so sad. They use God in their correspondence and fool some poor unsuspecting people. There really should be a way to stop them! Thanks for sharing and trying to warn people. :-)

    ReplyDelete