Warm Greetings‏

Please endeavour to use it for children of God. with warm hearts I offer my friendship, and my greetings, and I hope this letter meets you in good time. It will be surprising to you to receive this proposal from me since you do not know me personally. However, I am sincerely seeking your confidence in this transaction, which I propose with my free mind and as a person of integrity from God. My name is Mrs. Rebecca Brazell from Spain. I was married to Dr james Brazell who worked with the Spanish embassy in Australia for nine years, Before he died in 2002.


We were married for eleven years without a child.He died after a brief illness that lasted for four days. Before his death we were both born again christians.Since his death i decided not to remarry or get a child outside my matrimonial home which the Bible spoke against.When my husband was alife he deposited the sum of $37million US dollars [thirty seven million US dollars] with a Security company United Kingdom. Presently, this money is still with the Security firm in United Kingdom. Recently my doctor told me that it will take the grace of GOD for me to live one year more due to cancer problems.


Though what disturbs me mostly is my stroke. Having known my condition I decided to donate these funds to church or still a christian individual that will use this to fund churches, orphanages and widows and also propagating the word of God and to ensure that the house of God is maintained.


The Bible made us to understand that blessed are the hands that giveth. I took this decision because I don`t have any child that will inherit this money and my husband's relatives are not christians and I don`t want my husband hard earned money to be misused by unbelievers. I don`t want a situation where these money will be used in an ungodly manner, hence the reason for taking this bold decision. I am not afraid of death hence i know where am going.


I know that am going to be in the bossom of the Lord. Exodus 14vs14 says that the Lord will fight my case and I shall hold my peace. I can only communication with you via email because of my health I cant always call you because of my health and my inlaws around me but I will always try if chance permits me. I don`t want them to know about these development.


Although I can do all things through christ that empowers me. As soon as I recieve your reply I shall contact the security firm in United Kingdom about the new development and give you the contact of the security firm. I will also give you any further Information you need to receive these funds. I want you and the church to always pray for me.


My happiness is that i lived a life of a worthy christian, whoever that wants to serve the Lord must serve Him in spirit and truth. Please always be prayerful all through your life.


I want you to use 60 percent of these funds to help churches, orphanage homes, charity, less privilege, widows and you can use the remaining 40 percent to help yourself, family relatives and fellow christains. If you won't use these funds to help churches, orphanage homes, less privilege, charity, widows please do not respond back to me to avoid the wrath of God upon you.

Thanks for your cooperation.

Best regards,

Mrs Rebecca Brazell
rebecca.brazell@zing.vn

No comments:

Post a Comment