HURRY UP TO CLAIM YOUR FUNDS.‏

Dear Friend,

I am Mr. Robert Hilson, I am a Citizen of United Kingdom but base in United States of America, i am 45 years Old.

I want to share my experience with you and i know you will also achieve enough from my experience, i am one of those that executed a CONTRACT in Malaysia some years ago and they refused to pay me, I had paid over $45,000.00USD trying to get my payment all to no avail.

So I decided to travel down to Malaysia with all my CONTRACT DOCUMENTS, And I was directed to meet Barrister Durand Blunt, who is the lawyer for the CONTRACT AWARD COMMITTEE, and I contacted him and he explained everything to me. He told me that those people that is contacting us through emails are fake. Then he directed me to the paying bank, which is the CIMB Bank of Malaysia, and now I am the happiest man on earth, because I have received my CONTRACT sum of $6,300,000.00-( Six Million Three Hundred Thousand United States Dollars only) from the paying bank.

Moreover, Barrister Durand Blunt showed me the information of those that have not receive their payment yet, and I saw your name and your email address on the next payment file, that why i decided to email you now and tell you to contact Barrister Durand Blunt so that he can help you to get your fund transfer to you as well.

Immediately after i received my $6,300,000.00USD inside my account, i quickly relocate back to United Kingdom with my family to invest the money in my country, i am now into buying and selling of cars in my country, i hereby advise you to contact Barrister Durand Blunt now so that he can help you to claim your funds too from the paying bank just the way he did for me.

If you have been paying any money to anybody before, i will advise you to stop it now, because that is how i was paying some people in Nigeria and Ghana my money before, thinking that they are the right people to help me to get my funds release, but they only scammed $45,000.00USD out of me, but today i am very happy that i found the good man which is Barrister Durand Blunt whom assisted me to claim the funds successfully from the paying bank to my account.

Below is the contact of Barrister Durand Blunt.

Name: Mr. Durand Blunt Jr (Barrister)
OFFICE ADDRESS: Jalan Bukit Gambir Bayan Lepas, Pulau Pinang, Malaysia.
E-mail: dbjr@yahoo.cn
Te: +601083903009

Quickly get intouch with the lawyer on his contact above, i am very sure that he will render you a good service too to claim your funds from the paying bank, he is a good man and he will give you all the necessary information you will need to claim the funds successfully from the paying bank, and make sure you don't communicate with anybody again but the person above alone, i don't want you to be dealing with those liars that will be turning you around asking you for different kind of money to complete your transfer, it is only Barrister Durand Blunt that can give you the right steps to follow and your funds would be release to your account.


Best Regards
Mr. Robert Hilson

No comments:

Post a Comment