Our Lord Jesus Christ be with you AS YOU READ !! !! !!‏

Kindly read the attached Email.

May the Grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, the love of God, and the sweet fellowship of the Holy Spirit been with you.


Attached txt file message shown here:



Dear friend,

I am Robert Peters and I have been diagnosed with Esophageal cancer. It has defied all forms of medical treatment, and Right now, I have only about a few months to live and I want you to Distribute my funds of Eighteen Million Pounds £18,000,000(Great British Pounds) to charities. I have set aside 40% for you and your family keep this as a secret to yourself. I selected your name after visiting your profile/website for this purpose and prayed over it, I am willing to donate to your church/Ministry for the development of evangelism and also as aids for the less privileged around you. I want you to be praying for me as regards my entire life and my health because I have come to find out since my spiritual birth lately that wealth acquisition without Jesus Christ in one's life is vanity upon vanity said by king solomon. If you have to die says the Lord,keep fit and I will give you the crown of life.

Reply me via my private Email address below

Email: robert1peter@yahoo.com

May the Grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, the love of God, and the sweet fellowship of the Holy Spirit been with you.
Yours truly

Robert
Personal: robert1peter@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment