Account Review Team

Dear PayPal Member,

You have added jameysmith@aol.com as a new email address for your Paypal account.

Had you not authorize this change, check with family members and others who may have access to your account.
If you still feel that an un-authorized person has changed your email, download the form attached in this email and
fill in your personal details in the form in order to keep your original email and to restore your Paypal account.

Please do understand that this is a security measure intended to help protect you and your account.

We apologize for any inconvenience.

Sincerely,

PayPal Account Review Team.

5 comments:

  1. Yep. Got TWO "Jamie Smiths" in the last week

    ReplyDelete
  2. he is sending e mails to get you info to steal everything we work for. what is wrong with everone i guess he can steal instead of going out to work and getting a real pay check

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also got one today. I checked my paypal account immediately and found nothing wrong. And I know better to give away my information.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Got this very email today. JaneySmith must be very popular for everyone to be giving her access to their paypal accounts.

    I get these emails on a regular basis. I don't have a paypal account!

    ReplyDelete