Biz Proposal‏

Compliment Of The Day!

It is understandable that you might be a little bit apprehensive because you do not know me but I have a lucrative business proposal of mutual benefits to share with you.

Let me start by introducing myself. I am Mr. Zhang Kehua operations manager of the Bank of China (Malaysia) Berhad, I have an obscured Business suggestion for you.

In June, 2004, a certain Japanese Independent Contractor (Mr. Takayama Ujiie) came to our bank and made a Fixed (Numbered) deposit of Thirty Million United State Dollars (US$30,000,000.00) Only in my branch for 12 calendar months. Upon maturity, I sent a routine notification to his forwarding address but got no reply. A month later, we sent a reminder and finally we discovered from his contract employers, the Japan Solar Energy Corporation that he died from an automobile accident. On further investigation, I found out that he died without making a WILL, and all attempts to trace his next of kin was fruitless.

After proper further investigations, it was also discovered that he did not declare any next of kin in his official papers including the paper work of his bank deposit and he also confided in me the last time he was in my office that no one except me knew of his deposit in my bank. So, Thirty Million United State Dollars is still lying in my bank and no one will ever come forward to claim it. What bothers me most is that according to Laws of Malaysia, at the expiration of seven {7} years the funds will revert to the ownership of the Malaysia Government if nobody applies to claim the funds. What I wish to relate to you will smack of unethical practice but I want you to understand something, It is only an outsider to the banking world who finds the internal politics of the banking world aberrational. The world of private banking especially is fraught with huge rewards for those who occupy certain offices and oversee certain portfolios. You should have begun by now to put toget!
her the general direction of what

Against this backdrop, my suggestion to you is that I will like you as a foreigner to stand as the next of kin so that you will be able to receive the funds so that the fruits of this old man's labour will not get into the hands of some corrupt government officials just like that.

MODALITIES:

I want you to know that I have had everything planned out so that we shall come out successful. I shall employ the services of an attorney that will prepare the necessary document that will back you up as the next of kin, and also he will be drafting and notarization the WILL and to obtain the necessary documents and letter of probate/administration in your favour for the transfer. There is a reward for this project and it is a task well worth undertaking. There is no risk involved at all in this transaction as all the paperwork for this transaction will be done by the attorney and my position as the Branch Manager guarantees the successful execution of this transaction.

I have evaluated the risks and the only risk I have here is for you refusing to work with me and alerting my bank. I am the only one who knows of this situation, good fortune has blessed you with a name that has planted you into the center of relevance in my life. Please endeavour to observe utmost discretion in all matters concerning this issue. Once the funds have been transferred to your nominated bank account we shall share in the ratio of 50% for me, 50% for you. I send you this mail not without a measure of fear as to what the consequences, but I know within me that nothing ventured is nothing gained and that success and riches never come easy or on a platter of gold. Please observe this instruction religiously.

And finally after that I shall furnish you with more information’s about this operation. Your earliest response to this letter will be appreciated.

Do not betray my confidence. If we can be of one accord, we should plan a meeting soon after this project is complete. Please observe utmost confidentiality, and rest assured that this transaction would be most profitable for both of us because I shall require your assistance to invest my share in your country.

Kind Regards,

Zhang Kehua.
N/A Biz Proposal.

1 comment:

  1. I was diagnose with human papilloma virus (HPV) 4 years ago and i met a doctor he told me there is no cure and i have be taking some medication the warts multiplied when trying to removed them and it got me embarrass and pains, luckily few weeks ago i was recommend to Dr Onokun for natural treatment after one week i got 100% cure and all the wart and pains got disappeared, i sheared this post because its part of my life experience, encase anyone need speedy help about this cure email Dr Onokun via, dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete