Greetings my dearest friend(Remain bless).‏

Dearest friend.

I am in dire need of a Godly and trustworthy person to distribute my inheritance in the sum of $12million USD to charities around the world.I am Mrs.Anita Brown,aged 70yrs,currently diagnosed with terminal cancer and undergoing medical treatment for stroke.
I have just about 2months left to live in this world.This is my last wish on earth as my death is imminent and its final.
Please,you should try distribute the funds to charities as instructed. I dont intend for my inheritance to be used in the wrong ways when am gone.
Indicate your interest by writing to my personal email : anitabrown00292@gmail.com and i will furnish you with further information and start the process of getting the money transfered to you.

Please try reply with the below information:

Full Name:
country:
State and Zip Code:
sex and age:
mobile phone number:
occupation ......

Yours sincerely,

Anita Brown.

3 comments:

  1. i received one today .. thx dear u saved my ass ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. waoo al parecer yo tambn recibi uno hoy pero kierosaber k beneficio obtienen ello con estos dato de nombre y edad k fu lo k me pidieron a mi

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was diagnose with human papilloma virus (HPV) 4 years ago and i met a doctor he told me there is no cure and i have be taking some medication the warts multiplied when trying to removed them and it got me embarrass and pains, luckily few weeks ago i was recommend to Dr Onokun for natural treatment after one week i got 100% cure and all the wart and pains got disappeared, i sheared this post because its part of my life experience, encase anyone need speedy help about this cure email Dr Onokun via, dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete