CONGRATULATIONS‏

CONGRATULATIONS

PLEASE USE 50% OF THIS FUND FOR CHARITY WORK IN YOUR COUNTRY.

Your e-mail address came up in a random draw conducted by my law firm, ODAMAN&TASKIN Law Chambers in Istanbul Turkey.

My name is Advocate David Hassan (Esq.).A personal attorney to my late client Mr.Tae Hong Chung who worked with an oil firm here in Turkey, Mr.Tae Hong Chung
a well known Philanthropist, before he died, he made a WILL in my law firm stating that $9.2M Nine Million Two Hundred Thousand U.S. Dollars, only should be donated to any Philanthropist of our choice outside Turkey.

It is my utmost desire to execute the WILL of my late client. You are required to contact me immediately to start the process of transferring this money to any of your designated official bank account. I urge you to contact me immediately for further details bearing in mind that the Bank has given us a date limit.

Please contact me urgently via my direct Email: barr_davidhs101@yahoo.com.hk

CONGRATULATIONS ONCE AGAIN.

Regards,
Advocate Davэd Hassan
ODAMAN&TASKIN ESQ
Attorney-at-Law.

2 comments:

  1. HOLA,AMI TAMBIEN ME LLEGO ESE MAIL Y LA VERDAD Q SI PARECE SER UNA ESTAFA,NO ENVIé NADA XQ NO SE ENTIENDE,SI ALGUIEN SABE MAS DE ESTE TEMA Q X FAVOR APORTE MAS DATOS SE LOS AGRADECE,GRACIAS.

    (RAUL DE CORDOBA ARGENTINA)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have just received one of these thanks for the info

    ReplyDelete