URGENT, I NEED YOUR ASSISTANCE TO TRANSFER LARGE SUM..PLEASE READ‏

I am Mr Robinson Scala, auditor of the Spainish Exchange Bank,Europe.I have urgent and very confidential business proposition for you.I am the Auditing officer to Mrs Salah Adams (deceased) one of our foreign customers. While she banked with us, I over saw her accounts and other official/financial obligations as my office demanded being her auditor.Unfortunately, she died along with her entire family in the plane crash of 31 October, 1999 on board the Egyptian Airline 990 alonside other passengers. On further investigation, I found out that she died without making a WILL, and all attempts to trace his next of kin was fruitless.I therefore made further investigation and discovered that Mrs. Salah Adams did not declare any kin or relations in all her official documents,including her Bank Deposit paperwork in my Bank. This sum of US$45,000,000.00 is still sitting in my Bank and the interest is being rolled over with the principal sum at the end of each year. No one will ever com
e forward to claim it.
According to Banking laws in spain, at the expiration of 12 (Twelve) years, the money will revert to the ownership of the spanish Government if nobody applies to claim the fund.I cannot release the fund from her account unless someone applies for claim as the next-of-kin to the deceased as indicated in our banking guidelines.Consequently, my proposal is that I will like you as a foreigner to stand in as the next of kin to Mrs. Salah Adams so that
the fruits of this old woman's labour will not get into the hands of some corrupt government officials. This is simple, I will like you to provide immediately yourfull names and address so that the attorney will prepare the necessary documents and affidavits that will put you in place as the next of kin. We shall employ the services of our bank attorney for drafting and notarization of the WILL and to obtain the necessary documents and letter of probate/administration in your favour for the transfer. Having made a very frantic and exhaustive search for any family member that would lay claim to this fund, I decided to take my chance with you.I now seek your permission to have you stand as next of kin to the deceased as I have all documentations including his certified Death Certificate that will facilitate your stand as next of kin to her as she had a closing balanced of US$45,000,000.00 here in our bank in Spain.
Please acknowledge receipt of this message in acceptance of our mutual business endeavour by furnishing me with the following;

1. Beneficiary name and address
2. Direct Telephone and fax numbers

These requirements will enable me make some internal re-adjustments and file your name in form A2, T12 and other vital forms as next of kin.
Please you can take a look at the WEBSITE below for verification.

(BBC WORLD NEWS. WEBSITE)
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/502503.stm


NOTE BELOW

There is no risk at all as all the paperwork for this transaction will be done by our bank legal representative and my position as the auditor of the bank guarantees the successful execution of this transaction. If you are interested, please reply immediately via email, Upon your response, I shall then provide you with more details
and relevant documents that will help you understand the transaction.I will also provide you with the user name and password to login into the deceased bank account. Please send me your confidential telephone and fax numbers for easy communication.Please observe utmost confidentiality, and rest assured that this transaction would be most profitable for both of us because I shallrequire your assistance to
invest my share in your country.


Thanks and regards.
Mr.Robinson Scala

No comments:

Post a Comment