We messed the pricing up- a years subscrip-free‏

Hello (your email address)

"We messed up. We owe everyone an explanation.

It is clear from the feedback over the last few months that many members felt we lacked respect and humility in the way we announced the separation of DVD and streaming, and the price changes."

If you'd like Netflix for free for a year, simply give us your feedback on our short survey.

Thank you and we appreciate our public.




If you would simply rather not hear from us again, we respect that too.

let us know at Worldwide Commerce Associates, 7251 West Lake Boulevard, Suite 300, Las Vegas, NV 89128


These emails are not from Netflix.

13 comments:

  1. I got that too. It seemd to good to be true so I thought I would look it up and every blog and feed back I have read are claming it to be a scam. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just received this on on 08/27/2012. Thanks for confirming that this is a hoax!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just received this too on 8/28/12.

    ReplyDelete
  4. in my line of work I found this is a hoax.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just got this email as well......thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just got the same email

    ReplyDelete
  7. Does anyone know what happens if you actually complete whatever the survey is?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm too afraid to even click on the link attached. Don't need a virus.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just received this too on 10/15/12......
    thanks for posting

    ReplyDelete
  10. I also just received this one too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's November and I just got a similar email. Thanks for warning

    ReplyDelete
  12. November 19th, Just got this.


    "There are no pricing changes (we are done with that!).

    I want to acknowledge and thank our many members that stuck with us, and to apologize again to those members, both current and former, who felt we treated them thoughtlessly."

    If you'd like Netflix for free for one year, simply give us your feedback in our short 2 minute survey.


    Thank you for choosing Netflix and we appreciate our public.





    If you'd simply rather not hear from us again, we respect that too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm getting these at a rate of two or three a day. Most have a contact in the UK. 2/13/2013

    ReplyDelete