Read‏

Good day,

My name is Mrs. Maryam Abdul-Nasser, widow from Kuwait. Recently, my doctor told me that I

would die in the next 3 months because of my illness with cancer.

But I have 17.6 million dollars (17.6 million dollars) in the bank in England.

I was married to the late Dr. Hassan Abdul-Nasser, who died in the year 2000. He was a crude

oil businessman in the former Soviet Union and South America. We were married for 18 years

without children. Since 2004 I have been diagnosed with cancer and fibroid. So I developed a

hearing problem as a result of drug reactions.

I want you to help me invest this sum of money to charity in your COUNTRY in order to improve

humanity and the less fortunate. I accept this decision because I do not have a child who will

inherit this money..

If you are ready to help me, kindly reply me So, I'll tell you how to get the money to charity

work for the glory of God Almighty.

I am waiting for your email.

God bless

Maryam.

No comments:

Post a Comment