PART-TIME JOB OFFER‏

Hello, Do take time to go through this introductory mail and feel free to pass any questions on. My profile briefly: I'm Dean robert, 45yrs, and a Father of 2 wonderful kids, a successful entrepreneur and investor, a member of the Angel Investment Network. I'm also a Research Journalist and I travel every now and then within and outside the USA working on various independent projects, this is why I need someone who can help keep up to date with all of my activities especially when I'm away and amidst my busy schedule.I have had a previous PA who has been very commendable in her activities and who has been part of my life for the past 6 months, she has since moved on with her personal life and it has affected me in a way. I found her previously on the craigslist website and I sincerely hope I will be able to find someone again who will be as efficient as she has been.Please note that you are being hired only on a personal level. All correspondences would be made and promptly reported to me personally. The position is part time and home-based meaning you can work most times from your home as long as you have a regular internet access. You are also hired on a trial basis for now until we are able to see how well we fit in, this however does not affect your weekly wage. Most of your activities will be carried out locally and most official packages will be delivered via posts. You will be actively involved in my personal, business and financial life. In summary, your activities as my assistant amongst other things will include: appointments; * Dealing with incoming email, faxes and post; * Carrying out background research and presenting findings; * A personal reminder for Schedules, programs, flights and Basic wage is $400 a week. Any extra personal expenses (transport, gas, etc) incurred by you while on an errand or otherwise will also be reimbursed by me at the end of each working week. This position is very flexible and it is difficult judging the exact number of hours you will be doing,just bear it in mind that there will be busier weeks than others with a steady pay. Working with me is basically about instructions and following them, my only fear is that I may come at you imprompt sometimes, so I need someone who can be able to meet up with my irregular timings. There is also a very sensitive issue on trust, dedication and accountability which I believe will resolve itself as time goes on. This is only an introductory e-mail, as time goes on we should be able to arrange a proper meeting to get things started officially. I'm currently in England now for a project, however, I do have a number of things you could help me with immediately, prior to my arrival.Due to the excessive number of responses to my Ad, do provide the following details about yourself for my personal record update and to filter applicants: Full Names _____________ Full Contact Address _____________ City _____________ State _____________ Zip Code _____________ Phone Number (H) _____________ Phone Number (M) _____________ Occupation (if any) _____________ Sex _____________ Marital status _____________ Age _____________ Nationality __________ I hope you can be available for me immediately before I arrive, it certainly can act as a stable foundation to our impending working relationship. Hope to hear from you again. Regards Dean robert

No comments:

Post a Comment