READ THIS MAIL IMMEDIATELY !!!‏

Good News,

It is by the grace of God that I received Christ, knowing the truth and truth have set me free. Having known the truth I had no choice than to do what is Lawful and Right in the sight of God for eternal life and in the sight of man for witness of God as a mercy and glory upon my life. I am Mrs. Marie Smith I am a Canadian citizen, 47 years Old. I reside here in Abbotsford, British Columbia. My residential address is as follows. 104-1909 Salton Rd Abbotsford, British Columbia, Canada, I am one of those that took part in the Compensation in Nigeria many years ago and they refused to pay me, I paid close to $41,000 while in Canada, trying to get my payment but all to no avail and they always stopped my funds with one reason or the order.

So I decided to travel with my daughter to WASHINGTON D.C with all my compensation documents, And I was directed by the (F B I) Director to contact Mr. Fred Walters, who is a representative of the FBI And I contacted him and he explained everything to me He took me to the paying bank for the claim of my Compensation payment. Right now I am the most happiest woman on earth because I have received my compensation funds of $15, Million Us Dollars Moreover, Mr. Fred Walters, showed me the full information of those that are yet to receive their payments and I saw your name as one of the beneficiaries, and your email address, that is why I decided to email you to stop dealing with those people, they are not with your fund, they are only making money out of you. I will advise you to contact Mr. Fred Walters.

I will advise you to contact Mr. Fred Walters directly today on the information below to know if he can help you too.

COMPENSATION AWARD HOUSE / FBI CRIMINAL DIVISION
Name: Mr. Fred Walters (FBI AGENT)
Email: agnt_fred_walters@cnegal.net

Note: am sending you this email because I don’t want you to be fooled anymore and because of the love I have for you and the love I have for all those innocent people been scammed day by day, by various scam artist claiming to be with their fund, You really have to stop dealing with those people that are contacting you and telling you that your fund is with them, it is not in any way with them, they are only taking advantage of you and they will dry you up until you have nothing.

The only money I paid after I met Mr. Fred Walters was just 329.03 Canadian Dollar (325.00 USD) for the Ownership Paper Works, take note of that.

Once again stop contacting those people, They are Criminals, Hoodlums so I will advise you to contact Mr. Fred Walters so that he can help you to deliver your fund instead of dealing with those liars that will be turning you around asking for different kind of money to complete your transaction.
God Bless You.
Mrs. Marie Smith
Salton Rd Abbotsford,
British Columbia.
Canada

2 comments:

  1. Just got a variation of the same letter. How stupid do these people think we are LOL Reverse 411 the adress given. Goes to P Smith 1755 Salton Road Suite 220 You can get there phone number as easy as I can. I will be checking on it later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and let's not forget to send flowers to the family of Marie Smith of Abbottsford, B.C. After all the obituary in the newspaper there reported her death on August, 2009...

    ReplyDelete