DANIEL DAVID‏

MAY 25,2011

Dear Sir/Madam,

My name is Daniel David; I am the auditor and head of computing department of a Investment Financial Institution here in United Kingdom. There is an account opened in my financial Institution by Muammar Gaddafi in 2004 through one of is associate who has been confirm dead now and since my inception into office in 2006, nobody has operated on this account. I have the courage to look for a reliable and honest person who will be capable for this important transaction.

In order to transfer out (Thirty Million Pounds Sterling) after going through some old files, I discovered that if I do not remit this money out urgently, it will be forfeited for nothing. Though this transaction will cost us some money to finalize, my attorney was able to contact a very capable and reliable financier who has promised to render financial assistance to us through you if only you have a HOME EQUITY LINE OF CREDIT ACCOUNT/OR VALID CREDIT CARD.The financier only give loan through Home equity line or credit or credit card.IF NOT WE MAY HAVE TO FASHION A WAY OUT.

If you do you will be required to respond to this message urgently to enable us forge head. 30% will be for you while 50% will be for me and my attorney and 10% will be for the expenses that will be made by both parties and lastly 10 will be given to you to donate to any charity organization of your chioce. I will forward more information to you upon your urgent response also I will want you to send me your direct telephone and fax number with your contact address where you can be reached at all time as the transaction will require swift communication.

Sincerely,

Mr Daniel David.

Tel:44 70111 503 18

No comments:

Post a Comment