Hope to believe you on this?

Dear Beloved,

I am Mrs Shirah van Vuuren. I am married to Mr.Robert Van Vuuren who worked under late Gen Sanni Abacha(former Nigerian president) before he died in the year 2003. We were married for eleven years without a child. He died after a brief illness that lasted for only four days. Before his death we were both good Christians

Please Open/View attached message for full detail of my message to you privately.

Read and reply immediately.

Best Regards
Mrs.Shira Van Vurren


--Forwarded Message Attachment--




My Dear,


I am Mrs Shirah van Vuuren. I am married to Mr.Robert Van Vuuren who worked under late Gen Sanni Abacha(former Nigerian president) before he died in the year 2003. We were married for eleven years without a child. He died after a brief illness that lasted for only four days. Before his death we were both good Christians. Since his death I decided not to remarry or get a child outside my matrimonial home . When my late husband was alive he deposited a total sum of 12.5M in security companies. Presently this money is still in the custody of the Bank. Recently, my Doctor told me that I would not last for the next Eight months due to cancer problem.


Having known my condition I decided to donate this fund to a an organization or any good person that will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct herein. I want the money to be used to assist for orphanages, widows, or the less priviledged accross the world. l took this decision because I don't have any child that will inherit this money and my husband`s relatives are very bad, not even good at all because they are the ones that killed my husband in order to have all my late husband's properties. As a matter of fact, I don't want my late husband's efforts to be used by unbelievers and I don't want a situation where this money will be used carelessly.


This is why I am taking this decision. I am not afraid of death hence I know where I am going. I don't need any telephone communication in this regard because of my health hence the presence of my husband's relatives around me always. I don't want them to know about this development. As soon as I receive your reply I shall write a letter of authorisation to the security company requsting the to transfer ownership of the money to you . My happiness is that I lived a life of a worthy mother.You can equally reach me on shiravureenmalta@googlemail.com. Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I stated therein. Hoping to receive your response immedaitely. You can also contact my personal lawyer Willian Dave on phone number  +2348053082812


Thanks


Mrs Shirah Van Vuuren,

No comments:

Post a Comment