Receipt of APPROVED purchase/payment @ EWAY‏

The following was charged to your credit card:
Purchase / Payment: AUD$199.95
Amount charged is in Australian Dollars

EWAY Transaction No : 24775274
Bank Authorisation Code: 474994


Merchant Details
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Merchant ID: 1736248
Terminal ID: eWAYeWAY


Customer Details
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Name : Dominique Dimmick
Email : (email address)
Address : Ms Dominique Dimmick<br />38 Casuarina Ave<br />MEDOWIE NSW 2318<br />AUSTRALIA
Postcode : 2318
Invoice Description: Wanted Shoes Merchandise - Order#WAN124777
Invoice Ref# : Wanted Shoes Merchandise - Order#WAN124777
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Your payment has been securely processed by the EWAY payment gateway.
http://www.eway.com.au
---------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------

3 comments:

  1. I just got this email... But it had my exact address, email and the transaction amount. Is this definitely spam?? I've just purchased something for that exact amount and now I received this email..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got it to, it was too suspicious firstly because i'm french.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I literally just got an email from these f*ckers. I KNOW I haven't purchased anything. I may be Australian, but I can see that this has SCAM written all over it. My virus protection even flagged it as "POTENTIAL VIRUS", so I won't be opening the attached word doc. Thanks for the heads up

    ReplyDelete