Please Put me in Your prayers and help me.‏

I am Mrs Christiana Morgan Simmon, From Cherry Hill New Jersey, im 51 yrs , Im an Engineer I have worked with Kuwait Oil Company for fifteen years , Widowed .I am diagnosed with Breast Cancer which had defiled all forms, Im presently in St Mary Hospital , in Barcelona Spain for the past three weeks and im really in the hardest time of my life, I Lost my Husband Mr Jefferson Simmon in 2006 i wish he was still alive to console me at these present moment, I am writing you based on my latest medical report which the surgeons inform me that i have few days to live on earth and i feel so sad to live the world right now but i have no option as i believe that it had been destined by God, I am contacting you based on the fact that I want to create a Legacy for me even after i passed away i would be remember by the society, I want to set up a Cancer Charity Foundation which would be in Memory of me so i could be remember after i passed away and i am willing to donate my Fund presently
in Rhodeville Security and Financ

Have me in your Prayers.

Mrs Christiana Morgan Simmon.



Sender IP: 124.9.49.196, traces to Taiwan
Actual sender IP: 90.188.31.29, traces to Russia
From name: Mrs Christiana Morgan
From address: christiana341@gmail.com
Replies redirect to: christiana341@live.com

No comments:

Post a Comment