REF: INHERITANCE OF USD21.7MILLION.‏

Ref: (removed).
From the Desk Of:
Johnson.O Ayo (OON)

My Good Friend,

REF: INHERITANCE OF USD21.7MILLION.

My Name is Johnson O. Ayo (OON) fmr Adviser on Economics and Financial Matters to the Presidency, Based on the recommendation and the reputation which you commend, I am confidently soliciting you to receive about USD21.7 Million on my behalf at which 60% will be returned to me thereafter, while 40% remains your compensation. The funds still on transit in Ohare international Airport,Chicago-USA as Diplomatic Cargo was Approved for Security Vote to (late President Umaru YarDua) who died Thursday, 6 May 2010 after long illness, nobody is aware of this deal, due to the urgent nature of this transaction, You are required to furnish to me immediately your Contact Address, Phone/fax and cell phone numbers so that I will issue power of Attorney in your favour as my proxy and our funds will be deliverred to your choice of location.View these sites:

http://edition.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/africa/05/05/nigeria.president.dead/index.html
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/8663824.stm

There are smooth and legitimate arrangements to perfect this transaction, is absolutely legal, risk free and will be concluded within 72hrs, I will furnish to you all relevant documents, my personal profiles and contact for you to confirm the position of our funds, Email/Text me by SMS your information/ Call me as soon as you receive this message for more details

Thanks for adhering to this request.

Yours Sincerely,

Johnson.O Ayo (OON)
Adviser, Economics and Financial Matters.
Directline: +234 803 7000215
E-mail; jjohnsonayo@minister.com

No comments:

Post a Comment