PLEASE READ, THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT‏

Compliment of the day,

I am aware of the unsafe nature of the internet; I was compelled to use this medium due to the nature of this project.

I am a project coordinator with an oil & Gas consortium I have access to very vital information that can be used to transfer a huge amount of money from an Oil & Gas project account to any secured account.

I strongly believe that with understanding and trust we can have a successful business partnership, which would culminate into the investment of the said funds into your company or any lucrative venture in your country. with your directives.

It is economically viable and financially profitable Full details /modalities will be disclosed on your expression of Interest to partner with me. I am open for negotiation. Thanks for your anticipated corporation.

I want you to respond to this message by using this email address ( mail-center2014@yandex.com )

Regards,

Mr.H Adli.

No comments:

Post a Comment