from Lv Bo; bolv111@outlook.com


Dear Mr.(your last name),


I am interested in setting up a private investment with you and I need your acknowledgement to this request.

By the way of introduction: I am Lv Bo, Vice President & Party Leadership Group Member of China National Offshore Oil Corporation (CNOOC).

I am writing you with open mindset to discuss the possibility of investment cooperation with you and I am keen to furnish you with the appropriate details of my investment plan upon receiving your response.

Moreover, I want out business together to be carried out legally and transparently.

Looking forward to your response.

Sincerely


Lv Bo
Vice President, Party
Leadership Group Member-CNOOC

4 comments:

  1. I received exactly the same e-mail on Sep. 15, 2015

    ReplyDelete
  2. same here. I received exactly the same e-mail few months back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 100% a scam. Cambodia seems to be the centre of operations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. QUANTUM BINARY SIGNALS

    Professional trading signals delivered to your mobile phone daily.

    Start following our signals right now and make up to 270% daily.

    ReplyDelete