Attention‏

I am Barrister Mohammed, an attorney at law.

I hope that you will not expose or betray this trust.

I need your urgent assistance in transferring a huge sum of money immediately to your
account. (amount undisclosed for security reason).

I will send you full details on how the Project will be executed; I want you to
furnish me with these detail’s:
(1)NAME..............
(2)AGE:................
(3)SEX:....................
(4)PHONE NUMBER:.................
(5)OCCUPATION :....................
YOUR COUNTRY:...................

Please note that this is legitimate,if you get any similiar mail from someone please
do not reply.

After the transaction you and i will Share the money between ourselves,the percentage will
be discussed later.

Best regards,

Barrister Mohammed
(Attorney at Law

No comments:

Post a Comment