Private Transaction, Reply For Details.‏

Hello,

Am sorry this message came to you as an attachement in a NOTEPAD, it is the confidentiality not to expose the content as I contact you made me keep it this way.

Please do me the honor to open the attached Note Pad and get back to me after reading the proposal of mutual benefit that I propose to you but if you choose not to open the attachment, get back to me so that I can send it to you as a regular email, also let me have your contact number aswell so that after sending it to you I can call you to inform you about it.

I hope I read from you soon.

Thanks and good luck to us.

Best Regards,
Mr. Pablo Ortiz.



Woops, sorry I just un-confidentialized this transaction. :(
My bad.
Sender IP: 82.128.1.245, Nigeria! bounced through 213.203.189.51, Italy

No comments:

Post a Comment