Important Notice: Enhanced Sign In Protection‏

Dear Customer,

We’ve made some enhancements to our Sign In Protection feature, providing you with additional security when using Online Banking. As a result you may notice some changes to the Sign In Protection and Personal Verification Question screens.

We need to update your information and place a new security recognition cookie on your computer. To securely Sign In » to Online Banking just click here or go directly to www.rbc.com .

However, Failure to do so may result in temporary account suspension.Please understand that this is a security measure intended to help protect you and your account.

With the newly-enhanced Sign In Protection, you can now select from a variety of Personal Verification Questions which help encourage unique and memorable answers.



© Royal Bank of Canada 1995-2011

1 comment:

  1. DR SAMBO IS REAL I JUST CONFIRMED

    My name is Adrienne Bernardo I Live in:New Jersey, I am 55years old,I want you to know how Dr Dambo helped me, he is do generous with lottery winning numbers, early this year 2018 I contacted him for a Canadian lottery number, he gave me and I won $750,000,000 SEVEN HUNDRED AND FIFTY MILLION DOLLARS I still can’t believe people could have this kind of powers in this modern days. Dr Sambo is the best, he put a smile on my face and my family is rich now. Everybody must be rich, contact Dr Sambo for lucky winning numbers and be rich all your life. Contact him now, it doesn’t matter where you are ,it doesn’t matter your status in life,just contact him and he will sully help you okay... [Email:Divinespellhome@gmail.com]
    Dr. Sambo Whats,App.+2348145810121

    ReplyDelete