Dear Beneficiary‏

Federal Bureau of Investigation Washington Field Office (WFO) FBI Washington Field Office 601 4th Street NW Washington, DC 20535 Phone: (202) 278-2000 E-mail: washington.field.ic.fbi.gov.org@live.com Date: 03/21/2012 Dear Beneficiary, We write to officially inform you that we have thoroughly completed an investigation with the help of our Internet Crime Monitoring Network System regarding your overdue payment valued at the sum of $6,500,000.00 dollars. However, acting in our capacity as the Apex body authorised by the US Government to reconcile foreign payments in Nigeria, we are pleased to inform you that full clearance has be granted for the release of a partial payment of your inheritance funds valued at the sum of $6,500,000.00 dollars. Please take note that your payment has been approved and authourized for immediate release and transfer into your bank account via the Bank of America. For your confirmation, we have authourized the Bank of America to deduct all supposed fee associated with the fund transfer from the Principal value of $6,500,000.00 USD before transferring the balance to your designated bank account via SWIFT KTT. This deduction will be made possible through processing of a "Waiver Clearance Form" for a fee of $323.09 USD ONLY. Hence, you are advised to send the sum of $323.09 USD to the Financial Controller for proper documentation. If you need any question you can email me back . Yours Sincerely, Assistant Director in Charge James W. McJunkin FBI, Washington Field Office



Look at this ridiculous B.S. from address:
washington.field.ic.fbi.gov.org@live.com
Sender IP: 193.106.248.85, Ukraine
Hey, FBI, they claim to be you, isn't that a crime, so you gonna go arrest them or what?

3 comments:

  1. Just got this at 10:43pm

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got a comment today. It's sad what this world is turning out to be. My family and i could use the money but instead it's a scam. How awful are some people??? On Jun 15, 2015, at 1:40 AM, Jim and Carolyn McCullar wrote:

    Dear Friend,

    I am Mr Jim McCullar I am a native of Idaho, Washington United State Of America, Carolyn my wife and I have decided to make sure this is put on the internet for the world to see as you could see from the web page sent to you in our first mail, I may not know you, but I believe if you receive my first email and respond back meaning you were chosen by God to receive my donation of [$4,000,000.00 USD] you must be a God fearing individual, I am a Christian and I believe that Good things happens to good people like you who had the mind to respond back to my mail.

    I am Mr Jim McCullar the mega winner of $190 Million Dollars Jackpot in Washington, WATCH US NOW: CLICK HERE

    You see after taken care of the needs of our immediate family members, we decided to donate the remaining of the fund to other individuals around the world in need, the local fire department, the Red Cross, Haiti, hospitals and some other organizations in Asia and Europe that fight cancer, I would love to introduce my self more and also show you picture of me and my family but firstly I want to hear from you if my gift of [$4,000,000.00 USD] is accepted by you before I proceed. Send me the below details to show that you accept my gift.

    NAMES:.....
    PHONE NUMBER:....
    COUNTRY:.......

    Thank you for accepting our offer, we are indeed grateful We anticipate your earliest response.

    Best Regard,
    Mr Jim McCullar.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. uh, ya, people are total douches, that's how they make money all over you.

      Delete