N/A‏

Good day,

My name is Christy Walton,am the 2nd richest woman on earth a widow and businesswoman,
an American Citizen. I have recently been diagnosed with Colorectal cancer and a rare
Heart Disease, which has defiled all medical treatment. Expert diagnosis has shown that
I have few months to live.

The intention of this email is to employ the expertise of a Charity minded individual,
who can identify a viable and guarantee reasonable distribution of my wealth to the
needy. I cannot rely on family and closest relatives any more, as they did not show
responsible behavior when I entrusted part of my wealth to them to distribute to
charitable organizations but instead used the money for their personal needs.

To prevent any more mishaps, my attorney will act as a check, monitoring every aspect
of the Charity Organizations. I have a huge cash deposit of Thirty Five Million dollars
with a finance House abroad. If you could be trusted, I will want you to help me
collect this deposit and distribute it to charity organizations that you know. You will
take out 25% of the funds for your assistance.

Please reply me back with your below details to enable us proceed further and please
keep this confidential.

NAME........................
ADDRESSES...................
MOBILE.....................
NUMBER......................
OCCUPATION..................

Email: mrschristy_walton@hotmail.com

Your urgent respond is needed ASAP

Kind regard

Mrs.Christy Walton
http://www.facesofphilanthropy.com/christy-walton/
http://wwforbes.com/profile/christy-walton


Sender IP: 201.116.52.86, Mexico

No comments:

Post a Comment