WGA ALLIANCE‏

I wish to inform you that every arrangement has been concluded in respect to the transfer of your fund.

Our office in conjunction with (WGA) Wood Gate Alliance Atlanta Georgia United States of America will handle the remittance of your funds totaling US$29.5 Million into your account directly without any hitch, in view of this you will be invited to physically appear for the final payment of the fund in Atlanta.

It is imperative that you send me your receiving account details and your office or home address including your ID, upon receipt of the information from you; I will forward your file and it will be complied and forwarded to facilitate your payment.

Contact details will be given to you to reach WGA office in order to confirm your payment schedule.

I will be waiting for your response.

Sincerely,


Sri Mohammed

1 comment:

  1. DR SAMBO IS REAL I JUST CONFIRMED

    My name is Adrienne Bernardo I Live in:New Jersey, I am 55years old,I want you to know how Dr Dambo helped me, he is do generous with lottery winning numbers, early this year 2018 I contacted him for a Canadian lottery number, he gave me and I won $750,000,000 SEVEN HUNDRED AND FIFTY MILLION DOLLARS I still can’t believe people could have this kind of powers in this modern days. Dr Sambo is the best, he put a smile on my face and my family is rich now. Everybody must be rich, contact Dr Sambo for lucky winning numbers and be rich all your life. Contact him now, it doesn’t matter where you are ,it doesn’t matter your status in life,just contact him and he will sully help you okay... [Email:Divinespellhome@gmail.com]
    Dr. Sambo Whats,App.+2348145810121

    ReplyDelete