Even more Ideal Tax Solution LLC spam/scam mail

Subject line: For your Federal matter
Message: Thank you for your email regarding your IRS debt. I would prefer to review your options over the phone.
Contact me at 1-888-687-1338
Your favorite tax analyst,
Don Barnes
Senior Tax Analyst
Ideal Tax Solution, LLC

Subject line: New Strategy
Message: I am working on a good strategy that will sibstantially reduce your IRS debt. I need you to call me ASAP at 1-877-580-5715
Your favorite tax analyst,
Jason Bowman
Senior Tax Analyst
Ideal Tax Solution, LLC

Subject line: Regarding our last conversation
Message: I discovered regardless of your current situation there's a loophole.
Call me at 1-877-580-5715
Your favorite tax analyst,
Jason Bowman
Senior Tax Analyst
Ideal Tax Solution, LLC

Subject line: Regarding Voicemail
Message: It has recently come to my attention that you have a tax lien filed against you.
Call me at 1-877-580-5715
Your favorite tax analyst,
Jason Bowman
Senior Tax Analyst
Ideal Tax Solution, LLC

Subject line: Your tax return must be filed on time
Message: I don't know if I explained this to you in our last conversation. While it's illegal not to file your tax returns, it's not illegal to owe the IRS money. We need to make sure we file your tax return on time.
Call me at 1-888-687-1338
Your favorite tax analyst,
Don Barnes
Senior Tax Analyst
Ideal Tax Solution, LLC

Subject line: Regarding your unfiled tax returns
Message: Please give me a call concerning your 2012 tax returns and other unfiled years.
Call me at 1-888-687-1338
Your favorite tax analyst,
Don Barnes
Senior Tax Analyst
Ideal Tax Solution, LLC

Subject line: New IRS hardship qualifications
Message: Yes, I would love to help you with your IRS debt. What is the best way to contact you so we can go over your options?
Call me at 1-877-580-5715
Your favorite tax analyst,
Don Barnes
Senior Tax Analyst
Ideal Tax Solution, LLC

7 comments:

  1. scam scam scam, do it yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I received an email today from the same company with Jason Bowman as the contact person. The web address given doesn't exist it is: http://www.idealtaxsoultion.org/

    ReplyDelete
  3. IDEAL TAX SOLUTION SPAM!

    It is in your best interest to get your tax matter resolved before the end of this year because the IRS hardship programs are time sensitive

    Call me at 1-888-225-2791

    Sincerely,

    Jason Bowman
    Senior Tax Analyst
    Ideal Tax Solution, LLC
    www.idealtaxsolution.org

    ReplyDelete
  4. The IRS is about to take drastic steps to collect taxes you owe. Call us immediately so we can assist you and help you avoid your account from being levied and your wage being garnished.

    Call me at 1(888) 275-9720

    Sincerely,
    Martha Gonzalez
    Senior Tax Analyst
    Ideal Tax Solution, LLC
    www.idealtaxsolution.org

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you have not taken care of your IRS debt yet, a levy will be expected soon on your case. It is urgent to call me.


    Call me at: 1-888-217-2925

    Sincerely,
    Martha Gonzalez
    Ideal Tax Solution, LLC
    www.idealtaxsolution.org

    ReplyDelete
  6. Since you don’t show that you have a lot of assets, I can put you on a Currently Non Collectible (“CNC”) Program that will stop any collection action by the IRS.

    Call me at 1(888) 269-5997

    Sincerely,

    Richard Brady
    Senior Tax Analyst
    Tax Advocacy Group
    www.taxadvocacygroup.org

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just got a random phone call from Ideal Tax Solutions today. In a prerecorded message Jason said he had not heard from me in a while and had information on my IRS case. He never used my name, and there is no such case. I knew it was clearly a scam. These people even have a Facebook page so they can look "legit". Don't call these people back and give them any information!

    ReplyDelete