Can I Trust You‏

Beloved,

Compliments of the day to you ! By this e-mail, I do sincerely
apologize for my intrusion of your privacy. However, I have a serious
concern with which I believe you might be of help and for this reason, I
can not
but reach out to someone . My name as given above is Mrs Claire Edward a
nationality of United Kingdom.

I am married to Mr Flint Edward who
worked with British embassy in Cairo, Egypt for nine years before he
died in the plane crash On 31st of July 2000 with other passengers
aboard as you can confirm it yourself through this web site.
(http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/
world/europe/859479.stm) Just a
month ago,the doctor informed me that I have just few more days to
live due to the level of my cancer illness.

I was not shocked. I accepted the news in good fate. Brethren, it is
in this regard that I write to you, having sourced your address from a
database in my late husband's internet dozier after fervent prayers.

I was brought up from a motherless babies home and was married to my late
husband for twenty
years without a child. Before my husband's death we were true
believers. Since his death I decided not to re-marry, Before the death of my
husband,he deposited the sum of 6 million dollars with the
security company of which I am the beneficiary.

I have wholeheartedly decided to donate the entirety of this fund
to any devoted believer or organization and to achieve this, I need an
individual that will utilize this funds adherently for these purposes since
i was unable to give birth and having no single child and my late husband
relatives has plundered so much of this wealth and i have lost trust in
them: i want this funds to be used for

1: For the sick, less-privileged and destitute
2: For the Widows and the motherless babies e.t.c.
3: orphanages, Research centers and widows propagating

These are the wishes of a dying woman. They are the desires of my
heart, hence my decision as I do not have a child to take over my
inheritance. Please, understand that I am not doing this because of fear of
death
as I am certain where my place already is. At this point, friends, well
wishers, and my husbands relatives are all clambered around me as I
sojourn in my hospital bed and are unaware of my plight, hence I will not
be able to make an open conversation.

Private Email: clairesdesk@blumail.org
Yours Sincerely

No comments:

Post a Comment