Good Morning‏

Hi,

My name is Brenda Robert-Rakshanov wife to Late Lee Robert-Rakshanov a native of Singapore who pass to the ghost years back,I am apparently residing in the United Kingdom for surgery(Cancer) in a couple of days. contact me immediately in regards to my decease husband's finance which is held fixed with a financial Institution. However, I intend to use them for the good
work of the lord by you assisting me to stipulate them to the less fortunate organisations respectively. This is a sensitive transaction i will like to discuss with you and believe we both can accomplish this within a couple of days but first I will need a confirmation receipt of this message before I can expanciate more on the issue at hand, contact me by email for more information on this.

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Your Sincerely
Mrs. Brenda Robert-Rakshanov

No comments:

Post a Comment