Alert: from the Foreign Payment Department.‏

Foreign Payment Department
Nigeria General Board & Compensation Reserve Team
GRANTED APPROVAL FROM INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND
Plot 1379 Tiamiyu Savage Street, Pekadis, Benin, Republic
Great News, You are advised to Stop Contacting Them.

I am Mrs. Adorable Lackay, I am a US citizen, 42 years Old. I reside here in Spring City, Pennsylvania. My residential address is as follows. 3663 Schuylkill Rd# 1, Spring City, Pennsylvania, United States, am thinking of relocating since I am now rich. I am one of those that took part in the Compensation in Benin Republic many years ago and they refused to pay me, I had paid over $52,000 while in the United States trying to get my payment all to no avail. I decided to
travel down to Benin Republic with all my compensation documents and i was directed to meet Barrister Fatima Perez who is the member of COMPENSATION AWARD COMMITTEE, I contacted him and he explained everything to me. He said whoever is contacting us through emails are fake because the Inheritance/Compensation Law clearly states that the beneficiary/recipient is exempt from paying any out of pocket fees or charges to receive said funds. Barrister Fatima Perez
took me to the paying bank for the claim of my Compensation payment.

Right now I am the most happiest woman on earth because I have received my compensation funds of $9,500,000.00 (nine million five hundred thousand dollars). Moreover, Barrister Fatima Perez showed me the full information of those that are yet to receive their payments and I saw your name and email address as one of the beneficiaries that is why I decided to email you to stop dealing with those people, they are not with your funds, they are only making money out of you.

I will advise you to contact Barrister Fatima Perez You have to contact him directly on this information below.

COMPENSATION AWARD HOUSE
Name: Barrister Fatima Perez
Email: fatimamperez8@gmail.com
Phone: +229-611-73066

Listed below are the name of mafias and banks behind the non release of your funds that I managed to sneak out for your kind perusal.

1) Prof. Charles soludo
2) Senator David Mark
2) Micheal Edward
3) Chief Joseph Sanusi
3) Sanusi Lamido
4) Dr. R. Rasheed
5) Mr. David Koffi
6) Barrister Awele Ugorji
7) Mr. Roland Ngwa
8) Barrister Ucheuzo Williams
9) Mr. Ernest Chukwudi Obi
10) Dr. Patrick Aziza Deputy Governor - Policy / Board Member
11) Mr. Tunde Lemo Deputy Governor - Financial Sector
Surveillance/Board Member
12) Mrs. W. D. A. Mshelia Deputy Governor - Corporate Services / Board Members
13) Mrs. Okonjo Iweala
14) Mrs. Rita Ekwesili
15) Barr Jacob Onyema
16) Dr. Godwin Oboh: Director Union Bank Of Nigeria.
17) Mr. John Collins: Global Diplomat Director.
18) Foreign fund diplomatic courier
19) Barr. Becky Owens
20) Rev. Steven Jones
21) Mr. Alfred Johnson
22) Mrs. Sherry Williams
23) Mr. Scott Larry

You really have to stop dealing with those people that are contacting you and telling you that your fund is with them, it is not in anyway with them, they are only taking advantage of you and they will dry you up until you have nothing. The only money I paid after I met Barrister Fatima Perez was just $300 for the delivery charges, take note of that.

( NOTE: TELLING YOU TO PAY FOR ANY DELIVERY OR COURIER CHARGE IS ALL NOTHING BUT LIES, I REPEAT THE ONLY MONEY YOU WILL HAVE TO PAY AND WHICH I ALSO PAID IS $200 FOR THE DELIVERY CHARGES IMPOSED BY THE GOVERNMENT AND YOUR PACKAGE CONTAINING YOUR CERTIFIED BANK DRAFT CHEQUE WILL BE REACHING YOU THROUGH THE EXPRESS COURIER SERVICE.) Once again stop contacting those people, I will advise you to contact Barrister Fatima Perez so that he can help you to Deliver your funds
instead of dealing with those liars that will be turning you around asking for different kind of money to complete your transaction.

Thank You and Remain Blessed.
Mrs. Adorable Lackay.

4 comments:

  1. dominotchimilsap@gmail.comDecember 10, 2015 at 10:12 AM

    How would I actually know if I've won anything

    ReplyDelete
  2. On 8 Mar 2016, at 22:07, Fatima Owens wrote:

    Dear Beloved,

    I am glad to receive your reply... Actually my attorney, was with me this morning and I told him about you and he have requested that you should contact him, because my Attorney would be the one to arrange every document needed including the change of ownership for the transfer of the money to you as my newly appointed beneficiary.

    The name of my Attorney is Joe Ruslan based in Malaysia. Kindly contact him as soon as you receive this email for other requirements. My Attorney would be the one to continue this process with you as I am no stronger. The contact of my lawyer is as given below

    His name is "Attorney Joe Ruslan"
    My Attorney Email address: joe.ruslan@consultant.com


    Please ensure that you cooperate with my Attorney to see that the funds are transferred to you. My doctor has informed me that I would be going for a major operation in the next few days, so I might not be available for some time, I want you to always pray for me. I am putting all my trust in you although I do not know you in person, but I have full trust in you as I am being lead by God. My dear take good care of yourself and your family. Also send my regards to your children in future.

    The Attorney will furnish you with information on how to accomplish my mission.

    May God bless you abundantly as you do his work…

    You’re Beloved Sister,
    Mrs. Fatima Owens

    ReplyDelete
  3. Find out how 1,000's of people like YOU are making a LIVING online and are living their dreams right NOW.
    JOIN NOW

    ReplyDelete