BEQUEATH BY YOUR UNCLE‏


My name is James West, Attorney to late Mr. Richard who died in a car crash in London with his family on November 5th 2008.He left behind a deposit of Nine Million Eight Hundred Thousand GBP in his account.
I sort to have known you have the same last name with my late client, So I believe you are related to him. Your consent is needed by me to present you as the next of kin to the Bank so we can inherit his fortune since there is no one coming fort to lay clain of this money. I have all documents that would give you
all the legal right to claim this money which is said to have belong to your uncle. if this is right please do Send me your telephone number and Full names so that we

can discuss on this transaction. You can reach me on +447537176629 or Email me on: jam.west@yandex.com

Hope to hear from you soon
Yours faithfully
James West Esq.

No comments:

Post a Comment