It happened to be a very occupied day and erm...truely didn't get to Email you last month‏

Hi there.

Care to verify if you have collected our package??
Here I pasted the explanation I was searching for....

The brain is an organ that serves as the center of the nervous system in all vertebrate and most invertebrate animals—only a few invertebrates such as sponges, jellyfish, adult sea squirts and starfish do not have a brain, even if diffuse neural tissue is present. It is located in the head, usually close to the primary sensory organs for such senses as vision, hearing, balance, taste, and smell. The brain is the most complex organ in a vertebrate's body. In a typical human, the cerebral cortex (the largest part) is estimated to contain 15–33 billion neurons, each connected by synapses to several thousand other neurons. These neurons communicate with one another by means of long protoplasmic fibers called axons, which carry trains of signal pulses called action potentials to distant parts of the brain or body targeting specific recipient cells.
Physiologically, the function of the brain is to exert centralized control over the other organs of the body.

Thank you.
Have a great day,
Mildred Wright



from: Mildred Wright (MildredWrightF95@gmx.co.uk)

1 comment:

  1. True love is the only key to be successful relationship and married when my husband left me heartbroken I was so lonely and i was so frustrated confused desperate i do all I can't to have my husband back home with me and the kids nothing work out luckily as i was browsing I saw people sharing a testimony of a great man call @DrbowsolutionHome1 for the help he did for them. I decided to try i contacted Dr bow Home he told me never to be worried again that my husband is going to be back with me within 48 hours I never believe to my greatest surprise my husband called me within 48 hours and start begging me for forgiveness for the pain him have cost me with the kids my husband is now back home with me and my family I am forever grateful for your help and saving my
    marriage sir ( Drbowsolutionhome@gmail.com ) OR WhatsApp +2348121786772  

    ReplyDelete