DON'T MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE I DID!!!!!!!‏

I SHOULD HAVE JOINED
AMC, INC. 15 YEARS AGO!!!!!!
Instead I ignored the pleas of an old colleague of mine, Collin, and didn't join AMC until 5 years ago.  What a huge mistake that was!  Of course, I didn't know it for the entire 10 years until I ran into Collin and he told me he'd been full-time with AMC for 12 years.  Yes, while I was still riding the roller-coaster real estate market, never knowing when the floor was going to fall out from under me again, he was happily working from home.  Better yet, he was living in a million dollar home, had 2 luxury cars, and had just gotten back from a 14-day Mediterranean cruise.  Best of all, his income went up every year and with AMC's system he had complete flexibility with his schedule!
Of course there wasn't anything I could do about the 10 years I lost, except to join AMC immediately and not lose another minute.  Happily I was able to go full-time within a few years, too.  Now I'm begging you to not make the same mistake I did!  PLEASE!!!!!!!
Bob and Jayne Guzzetti are like no others you've ever known in this industry.  As a matter of fact, they admit in their booklet that they don't even like this industry.  Instead, they had no other place to go and got stuck.  That's what caused them to develop the best home-based business you'll ever see!  I'm going to tell you something straight from the heart: You aren't going to believe what they've developed!  I guarantee it!  AMC is going to blow your mind!  You have never, ever seen anything like it!  So, again, PLEASE don't make the same mistake I did!  Download or order the booklet, get your questions answered, and change life forever, too!
Sincerely,
Robert Jenkins
The majority of members have this to say about AMC:
"ABSOLUTELY INGENIOUS!
"MY ONLY REGRET IS THAT I WAITED SO LONG TO JOIN!"
"AFTER YEARS OF TRYING OTHER BUSINESS, THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I'M REALLY MAKING MONEY!"

Timing is everything, positioning is key so hurry!

Go to:  www.amc-usa.com/info and put in the code 777
Call us directly at:  770-645-7878
E-mail us at:  amcnow@mindspring.com
Fax us at:  770-645-7873
Listen to a 2 minute message, 24 hours a day at:  770-621-5872



NEVER, EVER, EVER.... trust anything typed in comic sans font. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment