Awaiting Your Reply‏

My name is Yasuji Yagi, a merchant in Japan. I have recently been diagnosed with Esophageal cancer, which has defiled all medical treatment. Expert diagnosis has shown that I have few months to live.

The intention of this email is to employ the expertise of a business entrepreneur, who can identify a viable investment and guarantee reasonable returns on my wealth. This is to secure a future for my 4 years old son who lost his mother during birth. I cannot rely on his closest relatives any more, as they did not show responsible behaviour two years ago when I entrusted half of my wealth to them to invest on his behalf. They thought I wouldnʼt survive the operation and then used the money for their personal needs.
The last of my money which no one knows of is the huge cash deposit of USD$60 Million dollars. I will want you to help me collect this deposit .


To prevent any more mishaps, my attorney will act as a check, monitoring every aspect of the investment. Funds should be split in half and distributed to charity organisation and the other half, as investment for my son.


If this interests you, please reach me on this email address yasujiyagi@aim.com to discuss terms and compensation.

Kind regard

Mr.Yasuji Yagi.


Email was then repeated in Japanese.

No comments:

Post a Comment