Donation for Charity‏

Hi Dear,

My name is Mrs. Patricia Voss I am 63 years old. I am a dying woman who has decided to donate what I have to you for charity/ motherless babies/less privileged in the world. I was diagnosed for cancer for about 2 years ago. I have been touched by God to donate from what I have inherited from my late husband to you for good work of God. I have asked God to forgive me and believe he has because he is a merciful God. I will be going in for an operation next week.

I got your contact from a business directory and picked you randomly for this project. I decided to Will/donate the sum of US$7.2 Million dollars to you for the good work of God. At the moment I cannot take any telephone calls right now due to the fact that my relatives (That have squandered the funds I gave them for this purpose before) are around me and my health status also.

My family lawyer is aware of the fact that I will adjust my Will as soon as you get back to me with your name and address, telephone and fax number, I will forward the deposit Certificate to you and the lawyer so that he can contact the Security Company where the $7.2M is deposited in safe, sealed Box and instruct them to immediately move the deposit to your address, bank or whichever way you deem appropriate to receive the deposit. The company is not aware of the content of the deposit as I tagged it personal effects for export for security reasons. I will inform them I have willed (the trunk Box) to you so you will have full access to them with the deposit reference number: 555/555/55555/55555/5555/555555/55.

All I ask of you is to make sure that you use this money for the work of God and service to humanity. I know I don't know you but I have been directed to do this by God. I wish you all the best and may the good God bless you abundantly as you work toward this humanitarian mission.

Lastly, I want you to pray for me regarding my health, because I have come to find out that wealth acquisition without God in one's life is vanity upon vanity. If you have to die, says the Lord: keep fit and I will give you the crown of life. I believe we serve the same God and that we are all going back to him when we die.

Respond immediately with your name, address, contact information and I will give you details to open up communication with the company and my family lawyer. May the Grace of our Lord, the love of God, and the sweet fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you now and forever more, Amen.

Reply should be sent to (patriciavoss55@hotmail.com)

Your sister in the lord,
Mrs. Patricia Voss.

1 comment:

  1. Got this email recently and thought it might be some kind of scam so checked on Google. Worried about the fact they tried to appeal to me and wondered how they got my email.

    ReplyDelete