I am Looking fora representative in USA and CANADA ASAP RDP‏

Hello Sir/Madam


My name is Kim Wong, The Owner of Kim Wong Trading LLC,Kuala Lumpur Malaysia. I have been into Manufacturing of Fabrics,Textiles and Furniture Wares since I was a little child that gives me about 23 years of experience, I majored in art in high school and took a few college art courses, Most of my work is done in hand neatings mixed with Machine Embroidery.


I have recently added designing and creating artwork on the computer, I have been selling my Works for the last 3 years and have had my work featured on trading cards, prints and in magazines. I have sold in galleries and to private collectors from all around the world, I am always facing serious difficulties when it comes to selling my works to Americans, they are always offering to pay with MONEY ORDERS OR CASHIER CHECKS which is difficult for me to cash here in Malaysia.

I am looking for a representative in the United States, Canada and Europe who will be working for me as a part time worker and I will be willing to pay 15% for every transaction, This will not affect your present state of work. Someone who would help me receive payments from my customers in the united states, I mean someone that is responsible and reliable, because the cost of coming to the state and getting this payments is very expensive and time consuming, I am working on setting up a branch in the states for now I need a representative in United States who will be handling the payment aspect for my company.

These payments are in money orders and cashier checks and they will come to you in your name, If you are willing to WORK as our representative, All you need to do is cash the money orders and Cashier Checks, deduct your 15% and wire the rest to my company cashier here in Malaysia.


If you are interested in this PART TIME JOB OFFER, Please get back to me as soon as possible and send to me the listed information below:


1.Your Full Name:
2.Your Full Home Address
3.Your Direct Cell, Home and Office Number
4.Your Age, Gender and Present Occupation
4.Your Marital Status


The only problem which I have is trust, It will not cost you any amount, you are to receive payments from customers for my company which will be sent to you by FedEx or Ups from my debtors, which would come in Money Order and cashier Cheques depending on the of the payment my customers wants to use, then you are to cash it, deduct your 15% and wire the balance back to us.


NB: All charges to wire the Balance to us will be deducted from our money, so you are rest assured that you wouldn't spend a dime out of your 15% or your personal money.

Thanks for your assistant and God bless,

Mr Kim Wong
Kim Wong Trading LLC
Lot 925 Jalan Kepong
Kuala Lumpur 52100 Malaysia

1 comment:

  1. Before I proceed further I would like to know few names of your customers in usa and their contact number

    ReplyDelete