PROPOSAL‏

Dear Sir/Madam,


I am Dr.Andrew Nomuula, a native of Cape Town in South Africa and I am the Director of project
implementation with the South Africa Department of Mining & Natural Resources. First and
foremost, I apologized using this medium to reach you for a transaction/business of this
magnitude, but this is due to confidentialityand prompt access reposed on this medium.


Be informed that a member of the South Africa Export Promotion Council (SEPC) who was at the
Government delegation to your country during a trade exhibition gave your enviable
credentials/particulars to me.

I have decided to seek a confidential co-operation with you in the execution of the deal
described hereunder for the benefit of all parties and hope you will keep it as a top secret
because of the nature of this transaction. Within the Department of Mining & Natural Resources
where I work as a director of project implementation and with the cooperation of four other
top officials, we have in our possession as overdue payment bills totaling Fourteen Million,
Two Hundred Thousand U. S. Dollars (US$14,200,000.00) which we want to transfer abroad with
the assistance and cooperation of a foreign company/individualto receive the said fund on our
behalf or a reliable foreign non-company account to receive such funds. More so, we are
handicapped in the circumstances, as the South Africa Civil Service Code of Conduct does not
allow us to operate offshore account hence your importance in the whole transaction.

This amount (US$14.2m) represents the balance of the total contract value executed on behalf
of my Department by a foreign contracting firm, which we the officials over-invoiced deliberately.

Though the actual contract cost have been paid to the original contractor, leaving the balance
in the tune of the said amount which we have in principles gotten approval to remit by Telegraphic
Transfer (T.T) to any foreign bank account you will provide by filing in an application through
the Justice Ministry here in South Africa for the transfer of rights and privileges of the former
contractor to you.

I have the authority of my partners involved to propose that should you be willing to assist us
in this transaction by way of providing the required account in receiving these funds, your share
of the entire sum will be 30% while 60% amounting for me and my colleagues and 10% will be used to
settle taxation and other miscellaneous expenses in the course of transferring the funds to your
account.

The Transaction itself is 100% safe, on your part provided you treat it with utmost secrecy and
confidentiality. Also your area of specialization is not a hindrance to the successful execution
of this transaction.

I have reposed my confidence in you and hope that you will not disappoint me. Endeavor to contact
me immediately through my secured email address andrew22mulla@gmail.com whether or not you are
interested in this deal. If you are not, it will enable me contact another Foreign partner with
similar recommendation to carry out this deal. I want to assure you that myself and my partners
are in a position to make the payment of this claim possible provided you can give us a very strong
assurance and guarantee that our share will be secured and Please remember to treat this matter as
very confidential matter; because we will not comprehend with any form of exposure as we are still
in active Government Service and remember once again that time is of the essence in this business.
Please reply urgently and furnish me with your TELEPHONE AND FAX NUMBERS for further details.

I wait in anticipation of your fullest co-operation. I am available to entertain any questions
concerning the clarity of this transaction.

Yours faithfully,

Dr. Andrew Nomuula

No comments:

Post a Comment