PLEASE READ AND REPLY IMMEDIATELY‏

INSPECTION UNIT
JFK International Airport New York

Hi,

I am David Carl Lee, Chief Inspection Agent- United Nations Inspection Unit at John F. Kennedy International airport, New York- working hand in hand with Department of Homeland Security and U.S Customs and Border Protection.
During our investigation, I discovered an abandoned shipment from a Diplomat from London, UK and when scanned it revealed an undisclosed sum of money .n a metal trunk box weighing approximately 25kg each. The consignment was
abandoned because the Content was not properly declared by the consignee as money rather it was declared as personal effect to avoid diversion by the shipping agent and also the Diplomat inability to pay for Non Inspection Fees.


On my assumption, each of the boxes will contain about $2M to $3M each and the consignment is still left in the storage house till today. The consignment are two metal boxes with weight of about 25kg each (Internal dimension:
W61 x H156 x D73 (cm). Effective capacity: 110 LBS.). Approximately, the details of the consignment including your name and address, the official document from United Nation office in London are tagged on the Metal Trunk boxes.


Provide your name, phone number and full home address, to cross check if it corresponds with the name and address on the consignment including the name of nearest airport around your city and other details. You can send the required
details to me by email for onward delivery. But you will assure me of sharing the content 50%/50% with you on my arrival to your house.


I will pay for the Non inspection fee and arrange for the boxes to be moved out of this airport to your address by myself. But I will share it 50%/50% with you.


Below is my direct telephone number. Call me as soon as you receive this mail and send me all the requested information to my email.


David C. Lee
INSPECTION UNIT
J.F Kennedy International Airport, New York

5 comments:

  1. How do these people get your email? I was going to contact Home Land security and see what they had to say. but decided to google it instead. Glad I found this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This email came to me too David Carl Lee is sending emails to a lot of ppl asking for you to send him money 950.00 dollars an he will slit the money in the boxes with u. Is this true or not

    ReplyDelete
  3. This email came to me too David Carl Lee is sending emails to a lot of ppl asking for you to send him money 950.00 dollars an he will slit the money in the boxes with u. Is this true or not

    ReplyDelete
  4. David carl Lee still in 2019 June 20 still scamming people I've got these same emails plus texting I look him up to

    ReplyDelete
  5. He text me to saying send 800.00 same thing metal boxes

    ReplyDelete